We are so happy to see the teams having a great time in the rink again. With the current news of heightened cases in our area we just want to send out a reminder.
If you are not feeling well please refrain from coming to the arena. We would rather you miss a game or practice than share your germs with you teammates and bench staff. Infecting others with COVID, the flu or even a cold will have a much greater effect on your team.
- Maintain 2 meters (6 feet) of physical distancing from everyone outside of your household.
- Wear a face covering indoors and outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Face coverings should be tightly fitted to cover the nose, mouth and chin.
- Stay home from work or play if you have symptoms, even if they are mild.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly.
- Cover your cough.
- Get tested if you have symptoms compatible with COVID-19, or if you’ve been advised of exposure by the health unit or through the COVID Alert mobile app.
Go Cats Go!!