At the AGM it was proposed and passed to extend the term of all executive from the 2020/2021 season for an additional year to cover the 2021/2022 season due to the Covid restrictions from this past season.
We do have 2 positions that need to be filled for next season and are hoping that you some members of the CMHA will step forward to fulfill the duties as listed.
If you are interested in either position please respond via email to Brian Zulak at [email protected]
DUTIES: The Tournament Convenor will facilitate the organization of the Rep, Local League and House League tournaments in Coldwater. The Tournament Convenor will perform such duties as are assigned by the President and ratified by the Executive Committee, as well as, and not limited to the following:
1. They will work with the various Directors within CMHA to plan and coordinate Tournaments.
2. They will plan and organize the food for tournaments in coordination with the teams and other directors as necessary.
3. The Tournament Convenor will be a member of the Executive and attend all Executive meetings and make a verbal report.
ELIGIBILITY: Persons nominated for Tournament Convenor shall have been a member of the Association for one year.
DUTIES: The Registrar shall be responsible for coordinating registration on the dates determined. He/she shall be responsible for registering players in all divisions.
1. He/she will collect monies and turn over monies and receipts to the Treasurer.
2. He/she will keep a written record of all players registered in CMHA and notify the Executive of the numbers of players in each division.
3. The Registrar will be a member of the Executive and attend all Executive meetings and make a verbal report.
ELIGIBILITY: Person(s) nominated for the position of Registrar will be a member of the Association.